Why have your investments risk profiled?
There are lots of reasons why 100 asset managers already have their investments risk profiled with Dynamic Planner. Here are just 6.
- Having your funds or portfolios profiled by our team, helps these planners recommend them as part of a suitable, risk based portfolio
- Financial Planning firms will often require an independent and objective assessment of an investment in order to consider it for recommendation within their firm
- Dynamic Planner is the UK’s preferred provider of risk profiling and end-to-end investment process
- Dynamic Planner’s investment risk profiling service is the most widely used in the industry, with our professional team profiling over 1,000 investments from more than 100 managers
- As part of the investment risk profiling service you receive:
- An initial review and discussion of your investments with qualified analysts
- A report on their risk profiles based on Dynamic Planner’s Asset & Risk model
- Inclusion within Dynamic Planner’s Portfolio Suitability Hub, which enables planners to research and build portfolios and recommendations
- A quarterly review and, if needed, discussion with our analysts to review your investments and any drift or change in risk profile
- The ability to provide planners and firms with your risk profile report and use of the Dynamic Planner risk profiled logo in your literature
- An increasing number of funds and portfolios are risk managed against Dynamic Planner’s profiles with the intention that they don’t change their risk.
See what the Asset Managers have to say about our service.