||The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing all digital aspects of the wider marketing strategy and driving leads from our customer base of financial advisers. This role will own and drive exciting digital marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Website – to own the continuous development of a newclient facing website built on a WordPress CMS. Working with teams from across the business to ensure the content is continually relevant and up to date.
- Deliver and track our partner digital advertising campaigns on our website to help drive revenue.
- Own and deliver full service end to end digital marketing campaigns including co ordinating messages on social, blogs, and email, to dovetail with PR and face to face event marketing.
- Be a key influencer in lead generation via promotion of all digital channels.
- Drive all social channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Use Google analytics and email software monitoring for continuous campaign optimisation and ensure all content is optimised for SEO.
- Create digital content alongside the Communications and Content Executive for various platforms to include email, social, website, blogs, video etc.
- Manage digital marketing software, plus digital marketing efforts sourced externally.
- Work with colleagues from across the business to input on digital developments and enhancements for example Go To Webinar for Client Training.
- Create video to improve click through rates using software such as Camtasia.
- Work with Events Manager on relevant event software.
- Support the marketing team with key digital activities when required, particularly in the lead up and during our annual conferences.
- Be creative, positive and have a can do attitude.
- You will have a passion for social media and digital and be active on You Tube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Commercially minded and focused on delivering results.
- Be a key influencer on all things digital and a great team player.
|Skills and Experience Required
- At least 2 years B2B Marketing experience in a hands-on digital marketing role.
- Website experience with WordPress or similar essential.
- Demonstratable experience in driving and measuring Lead generation.
- Knowledge of product Marketing.
- Have extensive experience using Google Analytics and SEO.
- Financial services experience would be an advantage.
|How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining why you are perfect for this role (with the job title in the subject line) to email@example.com
Distribution Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please be advised that only candidates with the eligibility to live and work in the UK can be considered for this role. Job Application Privacy Notice