||Reading, with potential European travel
||Head of Implementation
- Maximize the value of the product resulting from the work of the sprint teams.
- Work with the Product Management team to help evolve and realise our product vision.
- Provide leadership in evaluating and adopting applicable Agile / Scrum / Lean / Design best practices and new trends.
- Establish a vision of what you wish to build and convey that vision to the sprint team. Motivate the sprint team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories with the sprint teams.
- Use customer feedback to inform thinking on the backlog.
- Groom and prioritise the work in the backlog according to business value.
- Help ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of well-prepared user stories to work on.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals.
- Review and accept the completed user stories, making sure the work fulfils the acceptance criteria.
- Develop a solid understanding of our users, our products, the market place, the competition and future trends.
- Drive analysis, scoping and design for major client implementations.
- Well curated backlog
- Well written user stories
- Best possible new Dynamic Planner product features or client implementations
- Energised and supportive sprint teams
- Energised and supportive stakeholders
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication, presentation and people skills
- Great listening skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A second European language would be an advantage
- Solid experience of agile processes and principles
- Personal financial advice domain knowledge
- Experience providing SAAS internationally would be an advantage.
||Leadership, creative thinking, decision making, accountability, attention to detail, determination to succeed, team player.
- Product Owner certification
- ISEB (or similar) qualification in Business Analysis
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining why you are perfect for this role (with the job title in the subject line) to email@example.com.
Distribution Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please be advised that only candidates with the eligibility to live and work in the UK can be considered for this role. Job Application Privacy Notice.