If you are passionate about helping customers, enjoy working in a fast-paced team and are comfortable learning new technology then this could be the role for you!
Our Client Success Team are at the hub of our business, providing support, guidance and training to our advisory clients. They aim to create the very best experience for our clients so that they don’t ever wish to leave us. We are investing heavily in Dynamic Planner, so it really is a great time to be joining the team!
Home based but with travel to client offices as required.
- Drive Dynamic Planner adoption within new and existing clients
- Own the On-boarding Process & ensure suitable client outcomes in support of the company strategic initiatives
- Help with the creation of suitable sales & marketing material to promote Dynamic Planner products
- Create all required collateral to support the On-boarding Processes
- Maintain a high level of call activity. Client engagement will be key to the role & so F2F/Webex will need to be utilised for maximum impact
- Take responsibility for the successful on-boarding of accounts
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting our clients
- Ownership of an agreed panel of existing accounts & drive deeper adoption of Dynamic Planner and our Investment Solutions
- Proactively look for SQL opportunities in your panel of accounts & engage with the Sales Team to convert licence opportunities/additional services
- Assist in larger client rollout projects, working with the Sales Team and the Project Manager for optimal delivery and adoption
- Utilise the adoption dashboard to monitor progress in moving your panel of accounts along the adoption curve
- Promote best practice solutions internally and externally
- Utilise Salesforce to record account activity and project progress
- Build key relationships with our clients and partners, understanding their regulatory obligations, concerns and requirements
- Engage with clients to understand their business processes
- Align client processes with the Dynamic Planner best practice model and identify strategies for closing any gaps
- Identification and recording of FAQs, common solutions and user feedback for review by the Product Design team.
- Preparation of documentation/training material to back up the support process and related tasks.
- Provide knowledge/experience support
|KPIs and measures
- Engaged adviser firms and end-client usage
- Collateral created to support the on-boarding of adviser firms plus the Sales & Marketing plans
- The identification of SQL opportunities and assisting in their conversion to additional licence/services
- Grow the adoption of Dynamic Planner within your panel of agreed accounts
- Minimise attrition within your panel of agreed accounts
|Number of direct reports
- Self-motivated with a focus on client engagement via F2F/Webex meetings
- Strong communication/influencing skills
- Ability to liaise with clients and partners to understand their business and how our product supports their activities
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Self-motivated with an exceptional focus on delivery
- Ability to manage multiple clients and track/report on status/development
- Ability to organise resources to deliver on adoption requirements
- Exceptional presentation skills through multiple mediums
- Client relationship management
- Analysis skills
- Time management
- First-hand experience of Wealth Management/Financial Planning gained through involvement in an associated business (Adviser, Business/service manager, relationship manager)
- Completion/working towards the Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent
- Track record of key account engagement and influencing at all organisational levels
- Managed the rollout and adoption of software solutions across organisations – preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning tools, front office and back office systems
- A working knowledge of regulatory matters that impact adviser firms and Dynamic Planner solutions
- A track record of creating on-boarding collateral and managing adoption campaigns
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining why you are perfect for this role (with the job title in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distribution Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please be advised that only candidates with the eligibility to live and work in the UK can be considered for this role. Job Application Privacy Notice.