Bespoke reports your clients will value
Dynamic Planner’s Client Review report enables you and your firm to demonstrate and showcase the value you add for your clients in the planning and advice process. Reports are magazine-like in quality.
- Clear headings and simple language signpost your client through the process, underlining ‘Progress at a glance’, ‘Are you on track?’, their portfolio’s performance and next steps. Further, advice firms have found that the report’s order of contents provides them with an effective and repeatable agenda for review meetings themselves.
- Reports are prepopulated from your work completed in Dynamic Planner and generated at the touch of a button. They can be personalised to your firm and to the client, with uploaded images and logos.
- Everything is delivered cleanly in one, professional document and to such a high standard, smaller firms can be confident they can enjoy the polish of larger industry organisations with greater resources.
Reviews are being delivered against a backdrop of greater fee disclosure and more volatile portfolio performance. But what is the answer? Dynamic Planner’s Client Review process enables you and your firm to meet MiFID II requirements while dramatically reducing the time it takes to complete reviews.
- Simple and consistent process delivers a good outcome for the client, with a clear and repeatable framework to follow every time.
- Intuitive and optimised screens to be shared live, interactively with a client, allowing you to advise and plan in real time.
- Cloud-based technology, enabling easy collaboration among colleagues and teams at your firm, whether they are logging on from the office or remotely from home.
- Integrated with your whole financial planning process to avoid rekeying of client information
- Built in close partnership with advice firms, for advice firms, ensuring it is faithfully in line with how you work today.
What do advice firms say about our client review?
End to end financial planning process
Accurately risk profiling a client’s existing portfolio can be challenging, with data often sourced from multiple places and yet demanding to be analysed consistently.
Dynamic Planner assesses the risk of portfolios in line with all other assumptions, so nothing is ever lost in translation. Analysis shows you where a client’s investments sit in relation to the most efficient risk and return on Dynamic Planner’s 1-10 risk scale. If, as a result, you wish to recommend changes to a client’s portfolio, you can research funds from approximately 1,400 risk profiled each quarter in Dynamic Planner to ensure their ongoing suitability.
Dynamic Planner is integrated with popular platforms and providers, and industry back office systems – including Intelligent Office and now Iress Xplan – enabling you to import a client’s details and latest valuations, without the need to rekey, direct from the source.
Get in touch
Not a Dynamic Planner user? We’d love to talk to you about how our end-to-end financial planning process can help your firm, and how we make implementation and onboarding a breeze.