We are delighted to again be involved with the Personal Finance Society this autumn, presenting at their latest series of events, which are virtual as lockdown restrictions remain in place. We will be delivering sessions in September and in November on industry subjects most pressing to financial advice firms across the UK today. We hope to – virtually, of course – see you there!
Compelling Client Investment Propositions in all market conditions
Having a compelling Client Investment Proposition is even more important during these volatile times. Ensuring a consistent definition of risk is adopted throughout your investment process helps avoid miscalibration and ensure consistent client outcomes.
In our PFS presentation this autumn, we will look at regulatory requirements around ‘knowing your customer and assessing their needs’, alongside identifying key principles around engaging client reviews.
Our sessions will include interviews with industry experts and practitioners, who will share their practical experiences in 2020. The use of different delivery mediums have enabled advisers to re-assess risk, while providing reassurance to clients.
Learning outcomes we will cover this autumn:
- How having one definition of risk helps avoid the dangers of miscalibration
- Regulatory considerations and how to ensure best client outcomes
- Assessing the robustness of your asset allocation model and the importance of diversification
- Using the Client Investment Review to provide reassurance, while increasing client engagement
- How adopting different delivery methods ensures robustness within your Client Service Proposition
|Mon 28 Sept||11:00 – 12:00||Register|
Not a Dynamic Planner user?
Schedule a free no-obligation demo with a business consultant and experience the full functionality of Dynamic Planner.