At Dynamic Planner, we were very proud to celebrate our 16th birthday in April – and just how far we have come since our foundation in 2003.
We are proud today to be the UK’s leading risk profiling and asset allocation investment process and help thousands of dedicated financial advisers and paraplanners closely support their clients in pursuit of the things most important to them in life.
We are proud, of course, to help those same advisers and paraplanners ensure their clients’ investment suitability, increase efficiency at their firm and demonstrate value to clients. But you might have guessed that. We also have big plans for the immediate future and some hugely exciting announcements to make this summer.
For the moment and to mark turning 16 in a small way, we’d thought we’d share with you below 16 reasons advisers have told us they love using Dynamic Planner.
- David Owen – Wealth Sales Director at Lifetime Connect – “The people on Dynamic Planner’s Client Success team are brilliant and masters at using Dynamic Planner. The support you receive as a result is fantastic. We really like it and have nothing but high praise for them.”
- “When we previously did a client review, it was taking us between five and six hours per client. Now, using Dynamic Planner, it takes us 45 minutes. When you then start to consider your costs and assume a decent wealth adviser will have around 100 clients, we think Dynamic Planner, coupled with using a professional paraplanning firm, enables advisers to double the number of clients they have.”
- Jeremy Calderbank – of Rigby Financial – “We initially started using Dynamic Planner as a Level 1 Bankhall user, but quickly, within six months, were Level 2 users – which grants us access to much more of Dynamic Planner’s functionality and also access to more information. In this industry, as we all know, the more access to information you have the better. From that point of view, becoming a Level 2 user just made sense.”
- Neil Beattie – of Cadence Financial Solutions – “Dynamic Planner is fantastic and the biggest time saving service for me. It saves me a lot of time when you consider how you can get the client to complete the risk profiling prior to a meeting. Also, using the app on an iPad saves on paper – I think there is too much paper used in this industry – and always having to print everything out.”
- South Yorkshire-based Serena van der Meulen – “Dynamic Planner takes on board your feedback as a client and if they can implement your suggestions into the service they really do, which I think is incredibly rare and means that it is constantly improving and evolving. In that sense, Dynamic Planner is adviser-friendly as it can be. I’m very happy with it and I wouldn’t change it.”
- “The integration between Dynamic Planner and iO is hugely important. My job would be more difficult without it, because it would mean repeating work which can so easily lead to human error as well as time wasted in the day.”
- Worcester-based Jan Oliff – “I have always been passionate about ethical and sustainable investing… so I have to create portfolios myself and find ways I can risk-rate these. One of the benefits of Dynamic Planner is that I can easily get these portfolios objectively risk rated, something that I was beginning to get concerned about. I needed to find ways to keep moving forward compliantly. Dynamic Planner fills that need.”
- Tim Harvey – of HR Independent Financial Services – “Dynamic Planner came out ahead of other services because of the combination of things it offers: the questionnaires and the reports it generates most prominently. We can say to clients, ‘Here is where you are currently invested. Here is where you have just said you want to be. In order to get there, this is what you need to do’.”
- Lee Waters – of Barwells Wealth – “In this industry, you can get companies which are say asset managers first and platforms second, or vice-versa. They can then, for example, be a great technology company, but not fully understand financial services. With Dynamic Planner, you know that they understand both financial services and technology.”
- South Oxfordshire adviser Milton Gordon – “Dynamic Planner has added value to the firm, in terms of ensuring suitability, by helping me design investment portfolios. In terms of efficiency, it saves me many hours of work and adds accuracy to my portfolio design.”
- “It was a quick and simple process to start using Dynamic Planner. I felt that they listened to me and understood my challenges as a financial adviser.”
- Tom Orchard – of Annetts & Orchard – “What Dynamic Planner gives us is confidence. We know that a recommendation we make to a client using Dynamic Planner really is the right thing for them.”
- “We very much feel we have a good relationship with Dynamic Planner. We know you will help with anything should we need it – and we enjoy the ability to give feedback on new projects Dynamic Planner is working on. We feel involved in that process and we feel supported as a firm. 100 per cent, we would recommend it.”
- Cliff Patterson – of AV Trinity – “Dynamic Planner enables us to ensure suitability in a number of ways. What we particularly like about it is the ability to clearly demonstrate to a client the impact in stochastic modelling terms of either down-risking or up-risking their investment portfolio. That process can be very powerful, because clients clearly see the impact of decisions they are considering.”
- Louise Jones – of Ivor Jones & Co – “Using Dynamic Planner on an iPad, I can sit with the client, talk things through in real time. They can instantly feedback and tell me that they aren’t comfortable having investments that risky. That saves me a heck of a lot of time.”
- Jackie Mills – of Chase Buckingham – “We know at Chase Buckingham that by using Dynamic Planner’s Attitude to Risk questionnaire we are asking all the right questions; we know we are not missing anything; and we know that a client’s capacity for loss is covered within it as well. We definitely would recommend it, because it is so widely recognised in the industry.”